The days of 2011 are numbered as 2012, the year of the Olympics is upon us. But before we get our trainers on, here's a look back at the best videos on Computer Weekly in the past year.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Looking back at the year, it was difficult to pick ten videos from the collection that we've built up but we hope that the ones below don't disappoint with a wide range of interviews, two events and a series of debates await you.
This year saw the Computer Weekly team meet silver medallist Roger Black as the build up to 2012 gathers pace. We also launched the Social Media Awards (formerly the Blog Awards) this year which was a massive success. Other less glamorous successes are that we managed a 500 club video every month and even got to share in debates with the Financial Times which will hopefully continue next year.
1. Social Media Awards 2011
2. UKtech50: The judges decide
3. CW & FT video debates – IT leadership and the CEO
4. Video: Technology makeover - CIO spends over £1m on house renovation
5. Video: London 2012 IT - Computer Weekly meets British Olympian Roger Black
6. CW500: Marcus East, Comic Relief head of future media & technology
7. CW500: Harvey Nichols retail operations director, Martin Schofield
8. UKtech50: John Harris on the role of IT leaders in the UK IT economy
9. CW500: Phil Dixon, development director at betting exchange Betfair
10. CW and FT video debates – IT and financial services