The charity is to implement Cognos TM1 to consolidate more than 2000 Excel spreadsheets, which will be pulled into one comprehensive, centralised database holding budgeting and financial planning data.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
By implementing an upgraded financial planning solution, NCH aims to save time and reduce costs for the charity. Explained Mark Geagan, project manager at NCH, “The [previous process] was too time-consuming…
Recommended CW Stories
- IBM and Business Objects ease database business intelligence deployments
- Cutter Paper: look out IT, here come the mashups
- BAE saves air force £300m with web-based ERP tools
- Data warehouses go for operational business intelligence
- Ingres delivers improved BI and reporting to open source database with OEM deal