Who says IBM doesn't have a sense of humour? Here, beekeeper Seamus McManus invents the mainframe, personal computing and cloud computing, all in two-and-a-half minutes...
Register now to receive ComputerWeekly.com IT-related news, guides and more, delivered to your inbox.
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy
- UK government confirms ODF as standard document format, rejecting Microsoft proposals
- Infosys takes the wheel in Daimler European datacentre deal
- HMRC warned over slow progress on Aspire replacement
- Ten startups selected for London FinTech accelerator
- Microsoft forges more open-source partnerships for added cloud interoperability
- More News
Latest Blog Posts
- Downtime: Security firm supports ovine CCTV
- CWDN: Bridging the Java to .NET interoperability divide
- When IT Meets Politics: Is the BT Business Broadband monopoly about to crumble? How will it respond?
- When IT Meets Politics: Why does the Bletchley Park Trust wish to airbrush Colossus out of history?
- Management Matters: Free iBeacon tech for retailers - but do they even know what to do with it?
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- How to secure the growing number of endpoint devices
- CIO interview: The Caravan Club enhances its IT to explore new areas of travel industry
- Opinion: The march of outside-in business IT