Who says IBM doesn't have a sense of humour? Here, beekeeper Seamus McManus invents the mainframe, personal computing and cloud computing, all in two-and-a-half minutes...
Register now to receive ComputerWeekly.com IT-related news, guides and more, delivered to your inbox.
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy
Latest Blog Posts
- StorageBuzz: Look out Symantec! Virtual server backup specialist Veeam is behind you
- CWDN: Is software monetisation 2.0 a developer wake up call?
- Public Sector IT: Microsoft gets flack over "rubbish" UK data
- When IT Meets Politics: You get what you pay for when it comes to service. Why I would not risk switching from BT even though it costs more.
- Inspect-a-Gadget: Android One - smartphones for consumers in emerging markets
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- What IT challenges would an independent Scotland face?
- CIO interview: Acting on data analytics to engage with followers of fashion on the net
- Buyer’s guide to micro-datacentres – part two: Intel is making waves in the growing microserver market