The European Commission wants IT professionals to help it develop a Europe-wide digital economy. It wants your answers to the following questions:
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- How can information and communications technologies (ICTs) be unleashed to drive economic recovery and contribute to the Lisbon growth and jobs agenda?
- How can ICTs assist the transition to a more sustainable low-carbon economy?
- How best to create a 100% connected economy that offers open and high speed internet for all?
- How can Europe raise its performance in crucial ICT research and innovation?
- How to reinforce the digital single market in order to bring growth, innovation and new services?
- How can online services and tools, such as Web 2.0, better promote user creativity, content production and services provision?
- How can the web aid modernisation of public services so that they are easily accessible to all EU citizens?
- How can ICTs improve the quality of life of EU citizens by unlocking the storehouses of cultural heritage by bringing them online and by putting ICT at the centre of citizens' life?
- How can the EU increase its weight in the international arena of the worldwide web and the global information society?
The public consultation is open until 9 October 2009.