The Computer Weekly European User Awards 2015 are open for entries.
The awards celebrate the achievements of teams of IT professionals in Europe that have excelled in their approach to using technology.
Winners will be presented with a trophy at an awards ceremony during Cloud World Forum 2015, which takes place on 24-25 June 2015. The winning entries will also be profiled in case studies on Computer Weekly.
Customers, peers, resellers, value-added resellers (VARs) and suppliers are invited to submit user case studies. Suppliers, resellers and VARs should alert their customers to the awards if they opt to submit on their behalf, as the customer will need to be available for comment if announced as a winner. The IT user must be available for interview by Computer Weekly for a profile of their winning project. More details on the entry criteria are available here.
The deadline for entries is 30 April 2015.
Categories are as follows:
- Best big data, business intelligence and analytics project of the year
- Best business application project of the year
- Best cloud project of the year
- Best datacentre project of the year
- Best mobile computing project of the year
- Best networking project of the year
- Best private sector project of the year
- Best public sector project of the year
- Best security project of the year
- Best storage project of the year.
A description of each category can be found here.
There are no fees to enter the Computer Weekly European User Awards.
Judges will be using the following criteria to assess entries, and entrants should ensure the 800-word summary explains how the entry meets as many of the following goals as are appropriate:
- Overall innovation
- Improving system performance
- Reducing costs
- Improving management capabilities
- New use in marketplace
- Improving overall business processes/efficiencies.
Please refer to the main awards site for further information.
If you any questions about the Computer Weekly European User Awards, please contact us at: CWUserAwards@techtarget.com.