The VMworld Europe User Awards 2014 is now open for entries.
Hosted by Computer Weekly and SearchServerVirtualization.com, the Best of VMworld Europe 2014 Users Awards will take place during VMworld Europe 2014, in Barcelona, Spain.
Winners are showcased on Computer Weekly through in-depth case studies as well as receiving certificates and cash prizes.
Entries are open to IT departments and resellers or vendors that wish to enter on behalf of a customer. Please review the entry criteria for further information if you wish to enter a use case on behalf of a client.
A panel of independent judges will review nominations across six categories:
- Best virtualisation and server consolidation project
- Best virtualisation for disaster recovery project
- Best private cloud project
- Best hybrid cloud implementation
- Best desktop virtualisation project
- Best of show (most innovative)*
* The Best of Show category will be determined by a judging panel; please do not submit an entry for this category.
There is no entry fee required to enter the VMworld Europe User Awards 2014.
Judges will be using the following criteria to assess entries:
- Innovation in technology or business processes
- Improving IT management capabilities
- Improving business efficiency or reducing costs
- Demonstrating best practice
- Delivering measurable business benefits
The deadline for entries is 6 October. Submit your entry below through our nomination form.
Any questions about the VMworld Europe User Awards 2014 please contact us at: [email protected]