Access your Pro+ Content below.
What does cloud computing look like in 2016? ANZ Guide
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Cloud computing today is in a phase of rapid take-up. Technology as a service is a top priority for CIOs in Australia and New Zealand, as we reveal in this guide. Through our own research and local interviews this guide uncovers some of the benefits the cloud brings to organisations in the region. Read how Telstra is harnessing the cloud in its internal IT transformation and why Domain Group has jumped into the cloud. Benefits for the latter include Domain dedicating more IT staff to building website features instead of tasks such as changing disks and upgrading memory. But we also look in detail at some of the risks involved in moving to the cloud with analysis of the impact of the recent Amazon cloud crash in Sydney. The recent crash has forced enterprises in Australia to rethink their cloud backup strategies. This guide also features an in-depth look at the history of cloud computing.
Table Of Contents
- Cloud services top priority in Australian and New Zealand enterprises in 2016
- How Telstra is transforming IT infrastructure
- Domain Group goes all in on public cloud
- Amazon cloud crash forced enterprises to take heads out of sand
- A history of cloud computing