Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: ERP in the cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Over the past few decades, enterprise software has changed the business world and become an industry space within IT itself. In this guide we reflect on 50 years of business software and the evolution of ERP. We also discuss Oracle’s shift to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and explore the proliferation of cloud integrations.
Table Of Contents
- Spreadsheets and ERP - 50 years of software coding business
- OpenWorld 2016: Ellison stakes claim for infrastructure as a service
- Proliferation of ERP integrations best tackled by data consolidation
- Engineering company uses HR technology to cut staff leaving rates
- Virgin Atlantic finds community benefit with Salesforce
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All