Access your Pro+ Content below.
Cloud management: Essential guide
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Organisations that are using cloud are increasingly looking to optimise hybrid workloads across on-premise and external cloud systems. This style of architecture raises issues around cloud management that demand a well thought-out strategy. A well-implemented cloud management strategy allows users to maintain control over public, private and hybrid clouds. A good strategy considers areas such as self-service capability for resource provisioning; workflow automation; analysis of workloads; and the use of metrics to ensure optimum performance. A successful cloud management strategy also relies on skilled staff, knowledgeable in the nuances of private and public cloud technologies and capable of managing hybrid cloud workloads across multiple platforms.
Table Of Contents
- Multi-cloud management: Making it work for the enterprise
- Maximize hybrid cloud benefits through resource, cost management
- Cloud cost management tips for working with multiple vendors
- Explore OpenStack management options for private cloud
- Hybrid cloud application delivery: Challenges and success stories