With less than a month to enter, the deadline for nominations for the Everywoman in Technology awards is fast approaching.
In case you haven’t made your nominations yet, the categories are as follows:
– Rising star – a woman under the age of 26 who is excelling in her technology career and is one to watch
– Team leader of SME with under 500 employees – a woman whose team leadershop has greatly contributed to an organisation’s success
– Leader in corporate with over 500 employees – a woman operating in a senior management position making a contribution to the strategic direction of the business
– Innovator – a woman designing, developing, researching or implementing technology in an unconventional way
– Entrepreneur – an owner or operator of a technology business whose vision and talent inspires others
– Inspiration – an individual (male or female) for their active commitment to encouraging, advancing or championing the progress of women working in technology
– Woman of the Year -an exceptional woman whose vision, innovation and success makes her an outstanding role model for future generations
Good luck to all those entering!
Entries are open from 1st September until 25th November 2011. Apply for free online.
The awards ceremony will be held on 29th March 2012 at The Savoy in London.