By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Pearson VUE provides computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programmes around the world, with secure test centres in 175 countries.
Exam centres are open during regular business hours, but the candidates can book exams online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Read more on (ISC)²
- (ISC)2 and the CSA announce certification for cloud security
- CISOs key to transition to cloud, says (ISC)2
- (ISC)2 launches programme to attract young security professionals
- Government should stop reinventing the IT security wheel, says (ISC)2
- Skills shortage means no unemployment in IT security, says (ISC)2
- UK infrastructure needs better security controls on suppliers, says ISC
- (ISC)2 promotes secure SDLC with 1000th CSSLP
“With the growing demand for certification and the dire need for continuous professional development, we are committed to helping professionals achieve their goals, and in turn addressing some of the larger infosecurity skills challenges we’re facing today,” said John Colley, managing director, (ISC)2 Europe.
“With such an extensive network of exam centres, we are ensuring that accessibility does not present a barrier to people’s ability to pursue professional certification. Candidates can now schedule the exams when and where they want; reducing the need to incur travel and accommodation costs,” Colley said.
(ISC)2 moved to computer-based exams for all its certifications in June 2012 to provide candidates with more choices of exam centres, easier exam registration, precise evaluation of competency, rapid turnaround of results and greater exam security.
The expansion of the number of test centres in the UK follows the launch of Live Online training earlier this month to improve accessibility to (ISC)2 education programmes in Europe, Middle East and Africa.