Computer Associates International is offering free e-mail alerts regarding critical viruses and vulnerabilities.
The critical threat alerts are one of many new improvements to CA's Security Advisor website, the company notes. CA Security Advisor, formerly known as the Threat Information Center, now offers the Threat Dashboard and RSS Threat Feeds.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
The Threat Dashboard provides a web-based feed of critical threat information, allowing organisations to display the latest CA Security Advisor alerts on their websites. Individual users who have installed a news readercan also access updated threat news on their desktops.
CA claimed that CA Security Advisor is the first, single-source destination for detailed and validated information regarding computing threats, including malware and vulnerabilities.
CA Security Advisor offers systems and security administrators:
- Immediate critical threat e-mail notifications;
- 24x7x365 research and analysis on the latest security threats;
- SECCON, a real-time global security indicator, providing the security threat risk status;
- Expert security advice and descriptions of threats including risk, impacts, affected versions, distribution methods, detection signature files, validated recommendations and instructions for fixing the problem, and clean-up utilities;
- CA Security Advisor Threat Alerts including free critical e-mail alerts, the Threat Dashboard, and RSS Threat Feeds;
- Valuable documentation and guides on implementing complete threat protection solutions, and the latest security threat news and information.
To sign up for free critical threat alerts, visit http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/.
Written by Computing SA staff