Access your Pro+ Content below.
The future of enterprise IT in ASEAN: Social, mobile, analytics and cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Cloud and data technologies are allowing organizations to provide service levels not even dreamt of a few years ago. This guide looks at some examples of these technologies transforming organizations in South-East Asia. Read how the technology is helping Singapore’s Jurong Health Service deliver an enhanced patient experience, improved safety and greater efficiency. Also read how organizations such as online grocer RedMart and insurer Ageas are moving to cloud-based platforms to help streamline business processes and reduce IT costs. This guide also features an interview with AIA CTO Biswa Misra who shares his thoughts on how the young, tech-savvy population in ASEAN is shaking up enterprise IT.
Table Of Contents
- How BI can improve healthcare in ASEAN
- Singapore's Jurong Health Services: Transforming healthcare through data technologies
- Singapore online grocer RedMart uses cloud ERP to drive growth
- Ageas moves into Philippines cloud platform for insurers
- Tech-savvy ASEAN populations shake up enterprise IT, says AIA CTO
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All