Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Financial services in the cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The financial services industry is often described as being a laggard when it comes to cloud adoption, thanks to how highly-regulated the sector is. But things seem to be changing. While the regulatory environment can act as a barrier to innovation, there are numerous examples emerging of financial services firms who are refusing to let it affect the pace of their digital transformation plans. In many cases, they simply cannot afford to, as the list of challenger banks (who are ripping up the rulebook governing how financial services firms should operate) continues to grow, and the expectations about how customers want to do business with them changes. In this e-guide, we’ll take a look at how some of the world’s biggest financial brands are moving to the cloud, and share a cautionary tale or two about the mistakes some have made while trying to get there.
Table Of Contents
- Insurance giant Allianz opens up about how DevOps success is fueling its move to cloud
- HSBC adopts cloud-first strategy to solving big data business problems
- Barclays banks on agile and DevOps to tackle competitive threats in fintech
- Case study: How Ebury took a cloud-first approach to delivering financial services
- Insurance brokers fear regulatory action over SSP Worldwide cloud outage
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All