Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Cloud application development
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Enterprise CIOs are constantly under pressure to be on the front-foot when it comes to innovation, meaning the IT department has to be well-versed in the latest thinking on cloud-native application design, as well as the importance of following agile working practices. In turn, this allows them to create always-on, customer-facing applications that can be rapidly adapted in response to changing end-user demands, both in terms of the features they offer but also their ability to scale. In this e-guide we take a close look at some of the latest trends in cloud application development, with in-depth interviews with the likes of Cloud Foundry and Pivotal, and find out how one public sector organisation is tapping into all these ideas in their quest for efficiency.
Table Of Contents
- Agile unlocked: Pivotal uses paired programming and PaaS to bolster cloud app development
- The Bimodal IT backlash: Should IT departments subscribe to the notion of a two-tier workforce?
- How to start building enterprise momentum for microservices
- Interview: Cloud Foundry on its 2017 awareness-raising plans for open source PaaS
- DVLA aims to slash IT costs by moving to public cloud and open standards