Informal learning for project and programme managers will gain momentum
Organisations will continue to develop and exploit informal learning approaches such as communities of practice (CoP), various forms of social media, as well as coaching and mentoring. With millenials joining the workforce in greater numbers, we will witness more effective use of social learning technologies and approaches, such as wikis, blogs, videos, podcasts and other methods of communication. With four generations now in the workplace, it is not only the millenials who will benefit by such relatively new forms of learning.
This is part 6 of a 10 part video series
Sign-up to Computer Weekly to download more resources on project management >>
- The global state of the project management office
- The global state of the PMO: the UK perspective
- The global state of the PMO: the IT perspective
- Are businesses taking chances when it comes to managing outsourcing risk?
- Successful solutions through agile project management
- Business analyst skillset well-suited to change management
- Computer Weekly study: The state of UK IT project management (2003)