Today is the first day of the second annual Corporate Social Networking Forum at RIBA. The Social Networking World Forum is the perfect event for professionals to learn and discuss the future development of social media.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
The two day conference and exhibition will provide a focused platform for the global social media industry. The conference aims to address core issues such as monetization, future technologies/services, engaging social groups with brands and how businesses can get the most out of social and business networks.
Show highlights include:
- Learn from global brands who have successfully implemented a social networking framework and what impact this has had on day-to-day business
- Understand what products and tools are available to incorporate web 2.0 functionality to your business
- Listen to analyst, top commentators and experts on how social media can improve employee satisfation and output
- Learn how Enterprise 2.0 can improve efficiency within your business network
- Take a tour of the latest corporate social networking software tools and resources
- Network immediately with our first-class pre-show online meeting planner