Warwick Ashford looks at Microsoft's announcement over their new strategy to blur the distinction between software that runs on PCs and servers and applications that run on the internet cloud.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- E-crime unit funding inadequate, say businesses
- Bradford & Bingley to be integrated into Santander
- New Labour's unlucky 13 IT projects
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As