Access your Pro+ Content below.
Nordics focus: Moving to the cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
We focus on cloud computing take up in the Nordic region and feature articles that will help CIOs anywhere in the world on their cloud journeys. One company in the Nordic region that has bought into the cloud wholeheartedly is Icelandic airline Wow Air. After averting a business disaster through the use of application monitoring, the company realised its IT infrastructure would not support its expansion. It soon jumped into the cloud and has not looked back. Read about it here. But be warned – despite the positives, cloud computing must not be taken lightly and contracts must be put together with the same care as those in traditional outsourcing. We analyse the dangers of cloud contracts and hear advice from experts. Also in this issue, read about how Microsoft is challenging Amazon Web Services for its leadership in the cloud infrastructure sector, find out how to optimise hybrid could infrastructures and discover why identity management is critical in any cloud deployment.
Table Of Contents
- Nordic airline averts business disaster with application performance monitoring
- Country as a service becoming reality in Estonia
- Cloud contracts are still a minefield
- Make identity management a foundation for cloud deployments
- Optimise hybrid cloud environments with these five tips
- AWS cloud dominance under growing threat from Google and Microsoft, says 451 Research