Access your Pro+ Content below.
Hybrid Cloud workloads: The Essential Guide
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Organisations that are using cloud are increasingly looking to optimise hybrid workloads across on-premise and external cloud systems. This style of cloud architecture raises issues around workload management, security and integration, but early adopters are showing how to ease the transition to hybrid workloads. This guide examines the issues in managing hybrid cloud workloads.
Table Of Contents
- Amid hype, definition of hybrid cloud still elusive
- Optimize hybrid cloud environments with these five tips
- Overcoming OpenStack hybrid cloud integration challenges
- Base enterprise hybrid cloud evaluation on security, cost
- VMware banks on competitive collaboration to succeed in multi-cloud era
- Interview: Rackspace CTO John Engates on why hybrid cloud matters