Access your Pro+ Content below.
Benelux focus: Moving to the cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
We look at the evolution of cloud computing take up, with some examples from the Netherlands, then we analyse some of the challenges and opportunities cloud computing brings. The Netherlands cements itself as a cloud leader, with three-quarters of Dutch companies now using cloud in one way or another. Dutch Mail company PostNL – which is using Azure, AWS, Salesforce, SuccessFactors, Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics to shift from on-premise IT – is just one example. Also in this issue, read about how Microsoft is challenging Amazon Web Services for its leadership in the cloud infrastructure sector, find out how to optimise hybrid could infrastructures and read why identity management is critical in any cloud deployment.
Table Of Contents
- Dutch businesses have heads in the cloud
- Optimise hybrid cloud environments with these five tips
- Make identity management a foundation for cloud deployments
- Cloud-based ID management is key to PostNL’s public cloud strategy
- AWS cloud dominance under growing threat from Google and Microsoft, says 451 Research
- IBM-Salesforce partnership brings Watson and Einstein together