These were the articles that were viewed the most on this IT Projects blog in 2009:
1) The jargon terms council leaders want banned
2) Top tips for project managers
3) Failed £234m C-Nomis IT project – ministers not told full truth
4) Wanless report 2007 – what it says in full on the NHS’s National Programme for IT
5) Airbus crash: can a triple-redundant system give false readings?
It’s interesting, to me, that the most-viewed post on the NPfIT in 2009 was one written in 2007: a summary of the NPfIT parts of the Wanless report.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.