Sourcing consultancy TPI has launched a dedicated cloud computing advisory service. The TPI Cloud Computing Business Solutions Unit, as it is known, will help customers navigate the choppy cloud computing seas.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
So if a consultancy has set up a business unit focussed on cloud computing a lot of its customers must be talking about it
Indeed TPI announced the results of a survey of 140 IT decision makers regarding Cloud computing and it found that 78% of clients have had internal discussions about cloud computing.
Other findings of the survey revealed major concerns with cloud computing.
• 79% of respondents say data security is inadequate or unclear
• 50% fear non-compliance with regulatory requirements
• 50% fear business continuity or disaster recovery issues
• 49% are concerned about integrating Cloud solutions with legacy systems
• 49% are concerned that others may gain access to company data