We have a Logitech Business BCC950 Conference Cam up for grabs.
We reviewed this nice little bit of kit last year and were suitably impressed…
Logitech claims that its ConferenceCam bridges the “small meeting gap” in the market. It accommodates groups of 3-4 people without them having to sit each other’s laps. This removes the need for a large scale meeting room video system which can be very costly. It is also surprisingly light; weighing 568g it can easily be picked up and taken into a meeting room.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Additionally, this device would suit home workers, enabling employees to have meetings using software such as Skype in full HD clarity.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the prize is come up with a caption for the following image:
We’ve all been there, so hopefully there will be plenty of inspiration. Make sure you comment on this blog post below (make sure you register with your email address so we can contact you if you win)
Closing date for the competition is midnight on the 30th of June and the winning caption will be chosen by the Computer Weekly team. Judges decision is final
This competition is open to UK residents only.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of TechTarget and Logitech and their immediate families.
- The competition closes on July 30th 2013 at midnight.
- Each participant can only enter the competition once.
- The prize will be awarded to the individual that comes up with the best caption for the photograph.
- The winner will be chosen by ComputerWeekly.com.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- Entering the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
- The ComputerWeekly.com’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winners will be posted on Inspect-a-Gadget and will be contacted by email within 30 days of the competition deadline. All email notifications will be sent to the email address provided by participant entering the competition. The participant must respond to email notification within 14 days of the email notification. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
Entrants can contact ComputerWeekly.com with any questions at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email ‘Logitech COMPETITION.’ But all competition entries must be submitted via commenting on the blog post.
By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.