The deadline for the FDM everywoman in Technology Awards has been extended until 10 November.
In their fifth year, the awards shine a light on outstanding females in the tech sector and encourage more women to work in the industry.
Full details on how to enter are available online.
The FDM everywoman in Technology Awards are free to enter and two new categories have been launched for 2015. Categories for 2015 are:
- Entrepreneur of the Year – sponsored by ARM
- Inspiration of the Year – sponsored by VMware
- Leader of the Year – sponsored by BP
- Rising Star of the Year – sponsored by American Express
- Start-up Founder of the Year – sponsored by salesforce.com
- Innovator of the Year
- Team Leader of the Year
And new for 2015:
- The One to Watch
- International Leader of the Year
The 2014 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards ceremony will take place at a dinner on the evening of 17 March 2015 at the Hilton Park Lane. During the day a conference will be taking place discussing the issues affecting women in technology.