Funky Group implements Elertz for targeted web marketing


Funky Group implements Elertz for targeted web marketing

Antony Savvas

The Funky Group online hair and beauty site has adopted a web alert tool to complement its existing e-mail marketing campaigns, which often get ignored by most customers.

The Funky Group is implementing the Elertz system to enable its customers to receive instant alerts when new products or information become available online.

Having experienced poor open rates through recent e-mail campaigns, and seeing limited traffic generation from RSS feeds, The Funky Group realised it needed a change.

Chris Jack, managing director at The Funky Group, said, "With online communication increasingly failing to reach consumers - 20% of e-mails get opened and we still have to pay for the other 80% - or being filtered out as spam, marketers now face a dilemma.

"Consumers still demand the speed of service the internet offers, but increasingly they want to control the experience, and this is where Elertz can help organisations like us excel."

Jack said of the new system, "We have found the system easy to set up, discrete and, most importantly, the targeting is 100% relevant to our consumers."

The Elertz technology enables The Funky Group to interact with consumers through the delivery of instantaneous alerts to a user's desktop, without being intrusive or clogging up inboxes.

Registered users receive an alert within 30 seconds of the information they are interested in becoming available on The Funky Group's website.

Email Alerts

Register now to receive IT-related news, guides and more, delivered to your inbox.
By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant products and special offers from TechTarget and its partners. You also agree that your personal information may be transferred and processed in the United States, and that you have read and agree to the Terms of Use and the Privacy Policy.

COMMENTS powered by Disqus  //  Commenting policy