1. Do not send us copyrighted material for which you don't own the rights or have permission from the owner. Please note that in submitting your entry, you are granting permission for us to publish your image / video on our website at ComputerWeekly.com and/or in Computer Weekly magazine.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
2. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of Reed Business Information Limited and their immediate families.
3. Rounds one and two of the competition have now closed (updated: 4 March 2008). A further round will be announced later in 2008.
4. Winners will be chosen by ComputerWeekly.com. There will be 2 winners in each round: one winner of the video category and one winner of the photo category.
5. The prizes for round two were 2 £50 Amazon vouchers, one for the winner of each category.
6. The remaining round's prize will also be a £50 Amazon voucher for the winner of each category.
7. Only one prize per person.
8. The winners will be notified by email, and prizes will be sent to the winners by registered delivery.
9. No cash alternatives are available.
10. Entering the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
11. The prizes will be awarded to the best photo and video, in the view of the editorial team, when the competition closes each round.
12. The winner will be chosen by ComputerWeekly.com. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Photo entries should be submitted to our Hardware Hoarders Flickr group or by emailing email@example.com and video entries are to be submitted by Brightcove (campaign URL: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1321372276).
14. The names of the winners will be available from ComputerWeekly.com by calling 020 8652 3748 after 1st March 2008.
15. To enter the video competition, which is hosted within Brightcove, entrants must also create a Brightcove account and must accept Brightcove's own terms and conditions in addition to those outlined on this page.
By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
ComputerWeekly.com reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time without prior notice.
Entrants can contact ComputerWeekly.com at the following address: ‘ComputerWeekly.com UGC competition’, Attn: Jane Shackleton, 9th floor, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS.