- CSA's systems were given green light despite 52 critical defects
- CSA IT in crisis
- IT changes fail to save Child Support Agency
- MP spells out failings in the Child Support Agency's systems
- Staff entered false data to get around CSA controls
- Inadequate training, poor communication and IT problems are to blame, say CSA staff
- Data migration is a major problem
- MPs say management style, not just technology, to blame for CSA woes
- CSA IT passed Gateways despite no fall-back plan
Vote for your IT greats
Who have been the most influential people in IT in the past 40 years? The greatest organisations? The best hardware and software technologies? As part of Computer Weekly’s 40th anniversary celebrations, we are asking our readers who and what has really made a difference?
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Vote now at: www.computerweekly.com/ITgreats