A new study of 430 SAP professionals from Panaya has identified the skills budding SAP experts need to succeed. The people who participated in the survey said strong business, analytical and project management skills helped SAP experts to command a higher salary.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
The respondents recommended that SAP professionals hoping to boost their careers should get experience by working on different types of projects, take training courses and obtain SAP certifications. Technical skills are also much in demand.
|Tips to help boost your SAP salary
- Learn project management
- Understand the business
- Analytical skills
- Enterprise architecture/integration skills
- Solution manager skills
- SAP ERP 6.0 upgrade skills
- Business suite skills (CRM, PLM, SRM, or SCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects and BI/BW Skills
- Take training courses and obtain SAP certification