Google has revealed the most popular YouTube videos of 2009.
YouTube may not be making the money it can from advertising, but its top five most viewed videos reveal its potential, attracting about 250 million views between them.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Google acquired the video sharing site in 2006 for $1.65bn.
The top five most watched YouTube videos globally were:
1. Susan Boyle - Britain's Got Talent (120+ million views)
Click here to view Susan Boyle's first appearance
2. David After Dentist (37+ million views)
3. JK Wedding Entrance Dance (33+ million views)
4. New Moon Movie Trailer (31+ million views)
5. Evian Roller Babies (27+ million views)