Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: backup, replication and snapshots
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Data protection is vital to all organisations. But there are many ways to approach it. From traditional and agent-based to approaches tailored to virtual environments to replication and snapshots. We walk you from the basics of backup methods to the pros and cons of different ways of protecting data and key issues in virtual machine backup.
Table Of Contents
- Backup 101: Incremental vs differential vs synthetic full backup
- Backup vs replication, snapshots, CDP in data protection strategy
- Time to restore from backup: Do you know where your data is?
- Top five issues in VM backup
- Backup testing: What to test, when to test, how often to test
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All