There are only a few weeks left to enter the 2013 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards.
The awards are designed to recognise the achievements of women working within the technology sector, so if you feel you deserve recognition or you know a female that you think deserves a pat on the back, for all her hard work, then here’s your chance.
Hosted by everywoman, in association with womenintechnology.co.uk and sponsored by FDM Group, the awards will be presented at a ceremony at The Savoy on 19 March 2013.
Entry for the awards is free and there are seven categories to choose from:
· Rising Star of the Year – awarded to a woman under 26 who is excelling in her technology career and is the one to watch.
· Team Leader of the Year in an SME (with under 500 employees) – awarded to a woman whose team leadership has greatly contributed to the organisation’s success.
· Leader of the Year in a corporate organisation (with over 500 employees) – sponsored by Cisco – awarded to a women operating in a senior technology position making a contribution to the strategic direction of the business.
· Innovator of the Year – sponsored by IET – The Institution of Engineering and Technology – awarded to a woman designing, developing, researching or implementing technology in an unconventional and innovative way.
· Entrepreneur of the Year – awarded to an owner/operator of a technology business whose vision and talent will inspire others.
· Inspiration of the Year – awarded to an individual (male or female) for their active commitment to encouraging, advancing or championing the progress of women working in technology.
· Woman of the Year – sponsored by FDM Group – awarded to an exceptional woman whose vision, innovation and success makes her an outstanding role model for future generations.
Entries close 19 November, so if you haven’t entered yet, you need to get your skates on. Full details of the awards categories and entry requirements can be found at www.everywoman.com/techawards.