Before implementing data deduplication in your environment or for some advice on how to choose a data deduplication product, qualified IT professionals should attend our no-cost Storage Decisions' Data Deduplication Seminar to be held in London on 24 March and Manchester on 25 March.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Keynote speaker W. Curtis Preston (a.k.a. "Mr. Backup") is one of the most sought-after consultants, writers and speakers in this space, and it's hard to find someone more focused on recovering lost data. Learn about some of the recent changes in vendors' data deduplication products, and get an overview of the data deduplication marketplace. Sessions will touch on the following data deduplication technologies and methods:
- Chunking/hashing and delta differential
- The differences between source deduplication and target deduplication
- Replication best practices
- The basics of data compression
- Using data reduction in primary storage systems
- Testing methods
- A discussion of representative vendors
Register today for a seat at either the London or Manchester data deduplication seminars before they fill up.