Firstly, here’s to a happy and prosperous New Year.
Secondly, what were your favourite blog posts in 2007? I have compiled a list of the top 10 most popular blog posts for 2007 on ComputerWeekly.com.
1. Cryptography and Snake Oil by David Lacey
3. Just £35 for a PC… by Cliff Saran
4. Top 10 Security Developments of the Last Decade by David Lacey
5. Bargain PC upgrade from eBay by Cliff Saran
6. Pulse magazine launches campaign over the NHS’s National Programme for IT by Tony Collins
8. NPfIT security warning after NHS staff view celebrity record by Tony Collins
9. Green is not in Oracle’s vocabulary by Cliff Saran
10. Microsoft shows its true Linux strategy by Cliff Saran
ComputerWeekly.com added nine new bloggers the IT industry in 2007 and we plan to add more in 2008. If you believe you have a great idea for a new blog that you would be really useful to you and other ComputerWeekly.com readers then please get in touch with me.