These were the articles that were viewed the most on this IT Projects blog in 2009:
1) The jargon terms council leaders want banned
2) Top tips for project managers
3) Failed £234m C-Nomis IT project - ministers not told full truth
4) Wanless report 2007 - what it says in full on the NHS's National Programme for IT
5) Airbus crash: can a triple-redundant system give false readings?
It's interesting, to me, that the most-viewed post on the NPfIT in 2009 was one written in 2007: a summary of the NPfIT parts of the Wanless report.