Chief Data Officer
The importance of monetising and integrating data, while developing the right Governance models is rapidly increasing, especially when organisations need to evaluate the cost of data management versus the return to their stakeholders.
Chart the evolution of the data function within any FTSE 500 company, and it's clear the new frontiers of business lie in how well organisations understand and use their data, not on the traditional battlefields of Sales or R&D.
PEX Network's exclusive Chief Data Officer Summit, will focus on the evolution of the role of the Chief Data Officer, and offer a unique, boardroom-style meeting for attendees to discuss challenges and best practice of their global organisations' data management strategies.
Topics that will be covered by our CDO-level speaker panel include:
- Data Monetisation – How can I drive the business to viewing data as a commercial asset and support business growth through enhanced data usage?
- Data Management 2.0 – How can I deliver real-time data into new channels of business? I need to enhance current Data Management strategies to deliver more.
- Data Governance – What is the correct model? What are market leaders doing to streamline and manage data effectively?
- Data Collaboration/Visualisation – I want to work effectively with IT, Sales & Marketing, R&D etc. to make the most of data assets. What’s the silver bullet?
- Data Acquisition – What is effective? What is compliant? What is ethical? What will drive growth?
For more information about our speaker lineup and to download the agenda, visit www.chiefdataofficersummit.com/CW, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.