Top IT priorities for 2014 in Europe
Virtualisation tops the table of priorities for 2014, with over half of IT decision makers undertaking virtualisation programmes in 2014.There is an increase in IT spending with IT departments stepping up their investment in technologies ranging from cloud computing and virtualisation to data analytics.
The Computer Weekly/TechTarget 2014 Priorities Europe report also confirms that many companies are deploying a mix of public and private cloud services from various types of provider – as well as using hosted, in-house and legacy systems.
Download our IT Priorities 2014 Report.
Read more IT Priorities 2014 results
- UK IT spending will outpace rest of Europe in 2014
- Top European IT initiative to support business in 2014?
- Desktop strategy in 2014 to focus on mobile business
- IT mobility trend continues in 2014
- Open arguments stack up as hybrid cloud takes hold
- Disaster recovery and virtual server backup top 2014 storage projects
- SDN still failing to spark interest in Europe
- ERP implementations, upgrades on the up across Europe in 2014
- Network-based security tops European agenda for 2014