McDonagh has worked in government IT for 31 years, beginning her career at one of the most junior levels to eventually take one of the top Whitehall IT roles. During the last 10 years she has been focused on dealing with big suppliers - one of her key roles was director of outsourcing at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, before moving to the Home Office. In April of this year she took over the government's G-Cloud programme.
Latest Blog Posts
- Management Matters: Marketing and IT: One sure way to annoy IT people
- CWDN: What to expect from #Interop New York 2014
- Networks Generation: Fear, Certainty and Less Doubt
- Investigating Outsourcing: Apple to save Microsoft
- Open Source Insider: Project Marilyn (open source) crowdfunded patent-free anti-cancer drug
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- Daimler’s security becomes greater than the sum of its parts using in-house hackers
- Review: The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - a fitting laptop replacement?
- Buyer’s guide to virtualisation backup – part one: Microsoft vies with VMware in the virtual machine market