1. Quick information:
Basic qualifying criteria for nominations:
- IT projects directed by IT managers at user companies and individual IT users are eligible.
- Vendors, resellers and VARs can enter on behalf of a customer, but the customer must be available for comment if announced as a winner. The IT user must be available for interview by Computer Weekly for an article about their winning project.
- User companies that wish to remain anonymous are not qualified to enter.
- All winning projects will be followed up with an in depth case study for Computer Weekly. The case study may refer to other vendors included in the user's environment if relevant to the project.
The Computer Weekly European User Awards honours IT professionals, in Europe, that have excelled in their approach to using technology.
The awards series will run throughout 2014/15. Winners receive a trophy presented at an awards ceremony during Cloud World Forum 2015 taking place 24-25 June 2015.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
There are no entry fees to enter the Computer Weekly European User Awards.
3. Entry forms:
Customers, peers, resellers, VARs or vendors are invited to submit user case studies. Vendors, resellers and VARs should alert their customers to the awards, if they opt to submit on their behalf, as the customer will need to be available for comment if announced as a winner. The IT user must be available for interview by Computer Weekly for an article about their winning project.
The extended deadline for entries is May 22nd 2015.
Nominations must include the following information:
- Your name
- Your corporate email address
- IT project owner’s company name and location
- Name of IT project owner (this person should be able to answer technical questions about the project, following submission of the form, and must be available for interview by Computer Weekly for an article about their winning project.)
- IT project owner email
- Any relevant technical configuration or specification information where it helps judges to assess your entry.
4. Judging process and judging criteria:
A panel of independent judges, based in Europe, will review the nominations. Nominating companies may not be able to contact the judges but they must provide contact details of the IT project manager so that the judges can get further detail on the submissions if necessary.
In addition to a winner, judges are entitled to choose a runner-up if appropriate.
Judges will be using the following criteria to assess entries, and you should ensure that your 800-word summary explains how your entry meets as many of the following goals as are appropriate:
- Overall innovation
- Improving system performance
- Reducing costs
- Improving management capabilities
- New use in marketplace
- Improving overall business processes/efficiencies
5. Awards presentation and coverage:
Winners receive a trophy presented at an awards ceremony during Cloud World Forum 2015 taking place 24-25 June 2015. Winners will be profiled in case studies on Computer Weekly.
Please refer to the main awards site for further information.
Any questions about the Computer Weekly European User Awards please contact us at: CWUserAwards@techtarget.com.