Computer Weekly is pleased to announce the launch of the CW500 Club online community - a new social media and content...
website dedicated to the needs of the members of our exclusive IT leadership networking group.
By registering at cw500.computerweekly.com CW500 members will be able to access exclusive content and social networking tools in a secure, private environment designed specifically for senior IT decision-makers. Features of the CW500 online community include:
- Events, information, content and social networking designed exclusively for IT leaders
- Be the first to find out about forthcoming CW500 events and partner events
- Catch up on all the content from CW500 events you missed
- Put your questions to the CIO Clinic, our panel of IT leadership experts
- Connect with fellow IT leaders and share information and content
- Create private and public groups to network online with your peers
- Debate the IT issues of the day with other CW500 members
- Access exclusive content written for and by IT leaders
Existing members of CW500 have been pre-registered to access the online community, and the website is now open to applications from other UK IT leaders. All applications will be moderated to ensure that members are active senior IT professionals, able to meet their peers in a vendor-free environment.
The new website complements the monthly CW500 events where some of the most influential figures in the IT leadership community conduct talks and discussions with their peers, combined with a relaxed opportunity for networking.
If you would like more information about the CW500 Club, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.