Ruslan Grumble - Fotolia
From harnessing application programming interfaces (APIs) to delivering new financial services to tapping machine learning to restore public confidence in a state transportation network, organisations across the Asia-Pacific region have been leading the charge in digital transformation efforts over the past year.
The Computer Weekly Innovation Awards APAC 2022 will once again recognise these movers and shakers, shining the spotlight on digital transformation projects that have delivered business impact and/or solved problems using innovative approaches.
The awards are open to end-user organisations in the following countries and territories: Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong, as well as all ASEAN member states including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Eligible end-user organisations can choose to participate in seven award categories: Banking and Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Transportation and Manufacturing. Out of the seven winning projects, one will be chosen as Project of the Year.
All entries will be assessed by an independent panel of judges based on the following criteria:
- Business impact and value, including, but not limited to, productivity improvements, revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Innovation in solving a business problem.
- Change management in terms of securing stakeholder buy-in and promoting adoption.
The panel of judges include:
- Tim Sheedy, principal adviser, Ecosystm.
- Chang Sau Sheong, CEO, SP Digital.
- Manik Narayan Saha, strategic partner for product engineering, SAP Asia-Pacific.
- Nigel Lim, regional manager for IT, Mitsubishi Corporation.
- Jon Panker, managing director, APAC, TechTarget.
- Aaron Tan, executive editor, APAC, TechTarget.
Eligible organisations can download the nomination form here and send the completed form to [email protected] by 21 January 2022. The winners, to be featured in Computer Weekly, will be formally announced in March 2022 during an awards webinar.
For more information about entering the APAC Innovation Awards, contact Computer Weekly APAC executive editor Aaron Tan at [email protected].