Access your Pro+ Content below.
Preventing identity theft in a data breach
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we will explore the links between ransomware attacks, data breaches and identity theft. First, Nicholas Fearn investigates the phenomenon of the double extortion attack, and shares some insider advice on how to stop them, while we'll explore the top five ways data backups can protect against ransomware in the first place.
Table Of Contents
- Double extortion ransomware attacks and how to stop them
- Top five ways backup can protect against ransomware
- Security Think Tank: Safeguarding PII in the current threat landscape
- Security Think Tank: Adapting defences to evolving ransomware and cyber crime
- Security Think Tank: What you need to know about addressing the doxing threat
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All