Access your Pro+ Content below.
Dutch organisations demand more from government
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide read about the findings of an investigation into the IT used by the Dutch government. It doesn’t make good reading for the government, but certainly sends a strong message that serious work needs to be done. Also read how a cyber-security organisation is calling Dutch government to push towards the creation of electronic IDs for citizens.
Table Of Contents
- Dutch government must sort IT mess as priority
- Collaboration is key to rapid adoption of govtech across Europe
- Dutch government must facilitate and coordinate a broad eID system
- EU digital sovereignty at risk if global tech giants can’t respect IP rights
- Survey finds most firms don’t respond to GDPR requests in time
- Huawei ‘in Europe, for Europe’ to unplug bottlenecks towards the intelligent world