CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
APAC doubles down on AI
Artificial intelligence promises to ease employee workloads, freeing workers of mundane tasks to focus on innovative projects that bring more value to their organisations. Yet, when devising an AI strategy, organisations must be mindful of issues such as ethics, while avoiding the pitfalls of chasing a problem to solve with the technology. In this e-guide, read about how Australian firms are coming to grips with AI ethics, the rise of AI-powered databases and what some countries in the region are doing to grow their expertise in the global race for AI supremacy.
Table Of Contents
- Australian firms coming to grips with AI ethics
- Huawei debuts AI-powered database
- Malaysia to get its first AI park
- Huawei sharpens AI edge in global cloud move
- APAC enterprises are just getting started on AI
- How AI helps protect Japan’s road system from subsidence