Access your Pro+ Content below.
AI in the UK: The only way is ethics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we explore how enterprises must confront the ethical implications of AI use as they increasingly roll out technology that has the potential to reshape how humans interact with machines. We also shed a little light on the use of AI within politics - specifically through the controversial Brexit campaign.
Table Of Contents
- AI code of ethics
- Putting the UK at the forefront of ethics and innovation in AI and data
- Ethics key to AI development, says Lords committee
- Nigel Shadbolt on why the UK is well placed to lead on the ethics of AI
- Ethical AI requires collaboration and framework development
- Theresa May wants UK to be world leader in ‘ethical AI’
- Is AI ethics enough of a niche for the UK’s economic strategy?
- The UK can and must be a world leader in ethical regulation of the digital revolution
- The Cambridge Analytica case: What’s a data scientist to do?
- Antisocial media and AI in play at Oxford Science and Ideas Festival
- Interview: Roger Taylor, chair, Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Digital Catapult launches Ethics Framework for AI and machine learning
- £5m Ada Lovelace Institute launched to look into data ethics
- Addressing the ethical issues of AI is key to effective use