CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Marketing analytics, big data and ethics
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we discuss the importance of respecting the data privacy of customers and prospective customers for companies trying to make a profit. For commercial organisations, finding this ethical balance between making money from data and safeguarding the privacy of personal data is more important than ever thanks to the EU's GDPR.
Table Of Contents
- Customer analytics applications add artificial intelligence to reduce market 'friction'
- Sainsbury's CDO Andy Day maps path to join customer and product data
- Aldo uses Salesforce to drive 'customer delight'
- UAE bank builds predictive marketing models
- Affiliate marketing industry failing on privacy compliance
- More than 40% of marketers feel their business is not ready for GDPR, report finds
- Smart speakers open new windows into customer behaviour for CRM
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All
SaaS data backup challenges and best practicesDownload
In data privacy we trust: building a strong information protection strategy in the hybrid eraDownload
Customer identity and access management: Why now and how?Download
Government insists 'nothing sinister' about web user data gatheringDownload