Access your Pro+ Content below.
Marketing analytics, big data and ethics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we discuss the how important respecting the data privacy of customers and prospective customers is for companies trying to make a profit. For commercial organisations, finding this ethical balance between making money from data and safeguarding the privacy of personal data is more important than ever thanks to the EU's GDPR.
Table Of Contents
- Customer analytics applications add artificial intelligence to reduce market 'friction'
- Sainsbury's CDO Andy Day maps path to join customer and product data
- Aldo uses Salesforce to drive 'customer delight'
- UAE bank builds predictive marketing models
- Affiliate marketing industry failing on privacy compliance
- More than 40% of marketers feel their business is not ready for GDPR, report finds
- Smart speakers open new windows into customer behaviour for CRM
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All