Oisin Walton of Telecoms Sans Frontières talks to ComputerWeekly.com's Cliff Saran about establishing emergency telecommunations in disaster relief situations, including the technical solutions available, and how volunteers are trained for field work in an emergency situation. (Photo: Cliff Saran)
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Podcast: Cliff Saran interviews Fabien Doléac of Telecoms Sans Frontières (TSF), who has recently returned from Mozambique where he setup a telecommunication centre.
- Blog: Telecoms Sans Frontieres - Setting up a telecoms centre
- Blog: Vanuatu - The IT that coordinates emergency response at Telecoms Sans Frontieres
Official page: UN Foundation partnership with the Vodafone Group Foundation.
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As