Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 startup stories of 2019
A persistent theme in this year’s Computer Weekly startup coverage was again collaboration, but this time with a particular emphasis on building ecosystems. Across Europe, startups have been pushing to build collaborative ecosystems in both the public and private sector alongside their partners. Here are Computer Weekly’s top 10 startup stories of 2019.
Table Of Contents
- The future of the Norwegian startup ecosystem
- Amadeus opens systems to kick-start innovation-driven ecosystem
- Collaboration is key to rapid adoption of govtech across Europe
- How B2B startups can build a successful business
- Medtech startup Andiamo uses AI and 3D printing to make orthotic manufacturing more efficient
- Freelancers hold generally positive attitudes towards gig economy
- UK startup venture firm launches European programmes
- Travel management startup updates data infrastructure to improve engagement analytics
- Tech Nation launches its first cyber security scale-up accelerator programme
- UK tech sector sees surge in foreign investment