Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 information management stories of 2019
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Consolidation and acquisition marked the supplier side of the IT industry in respect of information management in 2019. The question of how modern BI and analytics software shapes up to non relational big data is addressed and suggests that data integration is the enduring, difficult problem for CIOs to solve. Here are Computer Weekly’s top 10 information management stories of 2019.
Table Of Contents
- MapR collapse into HPE harbinger of big data tech trough of despair?
- Tableau sticking to data mission under Salesforce
- Google buys Looker to deepen enterprise software arsenal
- Silicon Valley startups look to plug gaps in data value chain
- Alternative databases set for mainstream adoption?
- How modern business intelligence shapes up to big data
- Southern Water’s centralised data team geared for silo busting
- Universities use data analytics to tackle student mental health
- How supercomputing is transforming experimental science
- Data firms join forces to help Path beat malaria