CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 cyber crime stories of 2019
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Once again, in 2019 the cyber threat landscape proved the old biblical adage correct – there is nothing new under the sun. Data breaches were 10 a penny – indeed, in some cases they can actually be bought for pennies. Here are Computer Weekly’s top 10 cyber crime stories of 2019.
Table Of Contents
- Former AWS engineer arrested for Capital One data breach
- Visa card vulnerabilities enable contactless limit bypass
- Pitney Bowes ‘considering options’ after malware attack
- UK cyber security agency investigates DNS hijacking
- Police make 61 arrests in global crackdown on dark web
- Small businesses hit hardest by cyber crime costs
- Agent Smith mobile malware hits millions of devices
- Cyber attacks targeting industrial control systems on the rise
- Asco breaks silence on ransomware attack
- Met Police collaborated with US prosecutors in WikiLeaks investigation
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All
Top 10 cyber security stories of 2019Download
Top 10 networking stories of 2019Download
Infographic: Top 10 Technology Trends 2019Download
Top 10 broadband stories of 2019Download